What i feel + recommended kdrama




Hello i'm back(i'm not really sure if this is for good or not). Wahh, i really miss to exercising and let my fingers dancing on the keyboard writing good words here. How are you doing guys? Hoping that you are all just as fine as well as i am doing pretty well(maybe) here. >o<
Even if you have to encounter horrible bad days, trust me, they will pass eventually. Sometimes, there are peculiar, unbearable and forlorn
things happening in our daily life  that we don't quite understand and often we keep sighing and non-stop complaining about those unfair condition -"why must me, why not them?". Hm i don't think that i am way eligible to be able to talk about this, but, please, chin up. Every cloud has a silver lining. If you can wait and be truly patience for a little more, absolutely, good things are going to happen soon. Chill guys. Allah doesn't burden one soul beyond that it can bear. ((love)).



Moving on to the title of my post today, i am actually feeling a bit peaky and drawn(but not really) and a slightly feeling of emptiness heol idk man. Or maybe i can consider this as what an unemployed girl should really face. Yes, jobless is my main forte now. I am doing nothing but playing a role as an incompetent bibik (mom's assistant). Guess what, i first thought it is like an easy-peasy work as i don't have to go outside, just focusing on the house chores and done. But, my assumption went totally wrong.It ain't easy i tell ya. Been doing the same chores for like everyday is really tiresome *sigh*. Also, i have to take over the duty of ironing my sister's school uniform, my mom and dad's clothes.  EVERYDAY DOING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER MOM CAN I QUIT? ((is this how a querulous person acts?!)) But, apparently, i am far from being good, to be labelled as a diligent and hardworking bibik (that's why i told before i am an incompetent), because, most of the times, i sleep and sleep and sleep until i cant sober enough. Urgh. I feel so weak lately. I am not saying that helping your parents isn't good for your body energy, as you might end up becoming a drawn-looking person, no i'm not, but maybe because of the lack of experience of spending times at home doing nothing except for the chores- i never have had such a long holiday before, that's why i turned to be like this. I'm sorry mom, i disappointed you.

Somehow, i really want to get to socialize with the outsiders. Frankly, i rarely go out nowadays. Even jogging, or playing badminton, or cycling(which i used to usually do before) aren't my priorities anymore. I prefer to stay inside watching TV or eating. (that's one of the factors of my peaky and tired  body). How i miss school time o(╯□╰)o I used to be very excited to finish my school and have a long holiday, but now HAHAHA.

Guys if you are still studying in school, just endure it, you might craving for its presence and memories later. I'm telling you the truth. That's what you will be longing for after.

Oh ya, i did watch Reply 1988 and i've  reached 18. There are 2 more eps to go. It is actually a family-comedy drama of 2015. But, i only watched it this year. Mind to check if you still haven't watch it. I promise you a very beautifully and unstoppable humors written-script. The OST, also, are so soothing and wonderful. Even the cast members, i'm totally infatuated. 

Comments

  1. i still cant forget reply 88. wacthed it ages ago, i miss taekie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss the 9th tier Choi Taek. He looks so innocent but when it comes to Go championship, he can be really serious and mature.^O^

      Delete
  2. you should watch because this ismy first life! it's a new kdrama and it's good :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A few nice words can help a person more than you think.

Popular Posts